A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schultz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Keith Schultz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Terry Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Schultz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.