A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schultz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Keith Schultz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Terry Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Schultz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.