A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mercy Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Schwab practice?
Dr. Terry Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Scott, KS.
See Joplin Surgeons.