A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mercy Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry D Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Terry Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Scott, KS.
See Fort Scott Orthopedic Surgeons.