Dr. Terry Sharpe MD, PC Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Stockbridge, GA

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Won't be coming back more than likely
Coming in the staff was nice for the most part . I was taken to the back pretty quickly so I was pretty happy about that . I came in with multiple concerns and made this clear when I made my appointment,on my health sheet I filled out, and to the medical assistant who questioned me before hand . Sharpe came in with a nurse looked and me and was out of there. The nurse wasn't the friendliest. She talked to you but seemed almost uninterested and forced . I was upset because I had other concerns I needed addressed with my skin and I told the nurse. She told me did I want to wait for the doctor or Come but end up pretty much saying to hold off till my follow up visit . While she filled out my prescription the doctor came out and the nurse told her I had more concerns . She looked at her and said oh her skin isn't bad just give her wateva the prescription was in an annoyed voice and went into another room. I played it cool but inward quite annoyed . Why be doctors or s nurse and half seem like you enjoy people . What's the point of telling the office your concerns if your only going to touch on one thing because your ready to get through partients. Even if my concerns seem small it's big enough for me to pay you so it should be checked . I shouldn't have to come back and hope that this time you'll spend some time on my other concerns . I have a follow up but I'll probably be canceling it.

October 2nd, 2015
Front office is so sweet. Brittney is so helpful and courteous. love this place.

January 14th, 2015
She is professional, approachable, and knowledgeable about her specialty. The ancillary staff is kind and works to answers all questions. I was referred to her by both a physician and a friend. Both had glowing review of her and now I do also.

May 30th, 2013
Excellent Referral
I was referred to Dr. Sharp, and man is she ever sharp! Dr. Sharp is a DERMATOLOGIST in every since of the word. I have never been to a dermatologist that looked over the SKIN on my entire body as she did. It makes since but this has never happen to me, its only been my face and neck. I was extremely pleased with my visit. I left my appointment with a through understanding of the condition of my skin, and how to treat it moving forward. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sharp . Only complaint is that the company update there physical address online.

October 3rd, 2011
T.Barbary
Dr. Sharpe is absolutely BRILLIANT! She also has a great staff. I know whatever concerns I may have will most definitely be resolved once I see her. I have recommended her to all of my co-workers at Delta Air Lines.

July 1st, 2011
Avoid Surgery!
Office staff was a little rude. Although Dr. Sharpe seemed nice I definately would not go back. Had a mole removed and had to come back to have more skin taken off because it was possibly cancerous. If I had known how deep and wide the incision had to go (which I didn't find out til I was actually having the surgery done) I would have had a plasic surgeon do it. I now have a horrible scar right smack in the center of my stomach(no bikinis for me anymore). The scar is about 1 1/2 inch wide and 1/2 inch high and is chuncky, dark, and can be seen from a mile away, all for a tiny mole. Her stitching skills were horrid. She needs to at least advise the patient better so they can make the best decision for them. It happened so fast and once I realized, it was too late.

June 8th, 2011
Bad office staff
I went this morning to have an appointment and was so uneasy with the office staff that I wound up leaving. I was a patient at their old location but they could not find my record. Additionally, they called 2 times prior to the appointment to get my insurance info even though I had already given it when I made the appointment. I was unaware the office had moved, and went to the old location. I called to see where they were, and was put on hold twice, and finally hung up and called again, and the phone rang at least 20 times before someone answered. I was told I would just need to reschedule...I was 5 minutes late. When I said I would find a different doctor, they told me to just come in and they would "try to squeeze me in". Once there, they told me I owed them 150 dollars up front for my visit... I have a health savings account, and no co-pay, not to mention that I had not even been seen yet so how would they know how much the visit was going to be?? When I pointed this out, I was told rather coldly, "It will be 150 cash according to your insurance."Of course I called my insurance, and was told I did not owe anything, so I left, and will definitely not return!Bad vibes... Dr. Sharpe, I remember you being a decent doctor, I really hope you will take a good look at who runs the office, because they set the tone for your reputation!

December 23rd, 2010
Good Doctor poor staff

December 22nd, 2009
my overall visit was a pleasant one. the staff was friendly and greeted me when i arrived. Dr. Sharpe and her nurse were also friendly. I have been seeing Dr. Sharpe for some time and she is more like my primary doctor because she is very good at what she does. I would recommend her to highly to anyone seeking a dermatologist

June 8th, 2017