Dr. Terry Sherraden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Sherraden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2015

After having surgery to remove a cancerous thyroid he never bothered to read the pathology report until 3 months later to tell me it had spread to my lymph nodes. This delayed by radiation treatment far longer than it should have been. Need I say more? I recommend you find someone else.

September 4th, 2014

By far the worst doctor and staff I have ever dealt with

I would give Dr. Sherraden and his office a negative grade if I could. The wait in the office is always over an hour. I've had appointments that they called and rescheduled for 6 months later. It's nearly impossible to get any of the staff on the phone or to assist with any issues. And they refuse to respond to refill requests from pharmacies. I've had to call every day for a week just to get someone to order a refill. If you are in need of an endocrinologist, please, I'm warning you, choose any other doctor.

April 15th, 2013

Dr. Sherraden is by far the best endocrinologist. I have ever used. He has listened to me and really heard me which no endocrinologist has ever done before. He spends lots of time with each patient, thus the long waits to see him. I drive over an hour just to be a part of this practice. He promptly returns calls to patients himself. My type 1 diabetes is under much better control now. I owe it to this man who treats his patients with kindness and respect.

March 11th, 2013

This is a good doctor, if you ever get in to see him. Every single time I have ever been to this office, I have waited 2-4 hours. They will expect you to wait, plead you don't leave and even on occassion, chase you into the parking lot when you decide you have waited too long. I am in the process of finding a new doctor, this is completely ridiculous.

November 2nd, 2012

Good doctor, awful office environment

I like Dr. Sherraden and think he is a very competent doctor. However, his office is truly horrible. I've had to wait for hours before being seen. There is rarely anyone at the front desk to check you in, so you end up sitting for a while before they even know you're there. And don't even get me started on calling in to speak to a nurse or even just schedule an appointment. You have to leave 3 or 4 messages before you ever get a call back. So, good doctor but a bad environment.

December 4th, 2011

Ms

I always have a long wait but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

September 22nd, 2010

Long waits standard, but it's because he spends lots of time with eqach patient. He has my diabetes under far better control than it has ever been before.

August 2nd, 2009

I recommend you stay away from this doctor!

After taking 300mg of thyroid daily for over 30 years, this doctor lowered my dosage in 4 months to almost half . . . 180mg. This caused various low thyroid symptoms including twitches and pains in my neck. I had questioned why he had lowered my dosage 3 times. I thought that he should have been able to get the right dosage without so many changes. He just said it wasn't that easy.When I called his office and told his nurse I wanted to change from Synthroid back to Armour Thyroid that I had taken before seeing this doctor, she NEVER asked "how are you", "are you OK", "why do you want to change medications", or "what is wrong"!!!!!! After I called this nurse a 2nd time, I finally received a prescription in th e mail for Armour Thyroid 2 weeks later.NO ONE from the Doctor's office or the doctor ever called to ask what was wrong or if I was OK.It ultimately took me over a year to get my body and thyroid dosage by to normal!I recommend you stay away from this doctor!

September 7th, 2017