Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Simon
Dr. Terry Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Simon is affiliated with St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center, Texas Children's Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Simon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Simon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Terry Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Terri Pustilnik
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Alfred Poindexter III
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Houston, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Gerald Whitmire
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi37