A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Simon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Postpartum Depression
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Simon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Simon practice?
- Dr. Terry Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Simon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.