by Martha Salais on May 16th, 2016

I am very please with the care,and the way everyone as been over the past six years.

by Logan Barnes on May 14th, 2016

Everyone is so helpful and positive,and encouraging it really helps me to want to achieve my goal.

by Tricia Henderson on May 13th, 2016

Dr. Simpson gives support to help me achieve my weight loss goals.

by Kristine Schroeder on Apr 29th, 2016

The doctor is very knowledgable and keeps me encouraged.

Mar 30th, 2016

Always helpful ,very nice , waiting time very short. Clean office.

Feb 22nd, 2015

great always nice to be here.

Nov 22nd, 2014

Everyone is extremely helpful and caring towards their patients.

Nov 18th, 2014

a very caring staff, responsive to current and future needs. all my expectations were met.

Aug 23rd, 2014

So far Dr. Simpson has been very thorough and kind.

The Best Lap-Band Surgeon in Phoenix: Dr Simpson show details The Best Lap-Band Surgeon in Phoenix: Dr Simpson
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Simpson made the lap-band surgery process really easy. His staff worked with me and my insurance, and Dr. Simpson was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Enthusiastic show details Enthusiastic
Apr 30th, 2012

Easy to see- no nonsense. Has a heart.

I wish I had found Dr. Simpson 20 years ago show details I wish I had found Dr. Simpson 20 years ago
May 23rd, 2011

I could not ask for more from a doctor. From day 1, he has been honest and straight forward about what to expect during every phase of my surgery, after care, and follow up. His staff is friendly and helpful. He has flexible office hours and his website provides a massive amount of information. He clearly cares about his patients and has always been there when I have needed him. (And even when I haven't needed him.) If I send an email @ 5am when I get to work, somehow I get a response from his blackberry 10 minutes later. I don't know if/when this man sleeps. :) Dr. Simpson and his staff have changed my life. This process is not easy. Having their support and knowledge made a huge difference in my ability to succeed. I recommend him highly. If you are reading this, I suggest you stop looking now and make an appt. P.S. There is one more perk - When he lets his beard grow out, he looks like Santa.

by Kathy Plouffe on Mar 14th, 2011

Dr. Terry Simpson has been my doctor for over 8 years. He was and continues to be a very concerned and caring physician. He is always professional as is his staff. He listens to my concerns and takes his time with me, I never feel rushed. I know that I can always count on Dr. Simpson for the utmost care and any followup I may need. I would definitely recommend him.

Wow show details Wow
Mar 12th, 2011

This Dr goes to support group - writes email newsletters to his patient, writes books. Not only did I learn about weight loss through his website videos, but went to a seminar and also in our consultation. His staff worked hard to get insurance to approve the surgery. After surgery he was the one that filled my band- and made it easy. I had a friend who never saw their surgeon again - and they switched to Dr. SimpsonProbably the most caring doctor I have had -and I've had a bunch of them. Certainly the easiest surgery I've had. Highly recommend- can't say enough things about him and his staff