A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Sobey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Sobey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sobey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Marshall Sobey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Sobey practice?
- Dr. Terry Sobey has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Sobey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.