A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Sobey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Sobey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Sobey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sobey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Marshall Sobey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Sobey practice?
- Dr. Terry Sobey has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Sobey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.