A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Springer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frio Regional Medical Center
- Ward County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Wayne Springer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Springer practice?
- Dr. Terry Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Springer practices General Practice near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors.