A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Springer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frio Regional Medical Center
- Ward County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Wayne Springer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Springer practice?
- Dr. Terry Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Springer practices General Practice near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors.