A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Stanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Stanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stanger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Edward Stanger MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry E. Stanger practice?
- Dr. Terry Stanger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Stanger practices Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists.