A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Stock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Stock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Stock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Francis Stock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry F. Stock practice?
- Dr. Terry Stock has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Stock practices Anesthesiology near Osprey, FL.
See Osprey Anesthesiologists.