Terry Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

September 13th, 2011
Failure to Diagnose
In 2008 I was referred to this MD for a Cystoscopy for an unrelated problem. I started showing signs of early Bowen's Disease within 30 days after that visit and went on a one month vacation. Upon my return my symptoms were very obvious and I was again referred by my GP to this MD who took one look and said "Well, it's not something I did" (notice the immediate denial of any responsibility) My visit lasted all of 5 minutes and his final advice? "Take some Hydrogen Peroxide on a washcloth a couple times a day and scrub that area real hard...get mean with yourself" to which he added a little laugh at his own vain attempt at humor. Notice how he failed to diagnose by NOT ordering or performing a biopsy himself of the affected area. Notice how he failed to even refer me on to a Dermatologist if he didn't recognize the Disease process for what it was. I work in the Medical Profession as a Radiographer and I can tell you that I would NEVER return to or recommend this MD to anyone under any circumstances whatsoever. End of story.

May 19th, 2010
Excellent
I have been seeing Dr. Sullivan 1x a years since sometime in the late 1980s. He has always treated me great and is a pleasure to see. I give him highest marks.