A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Summerhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Summerhouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summerhouse
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Summerhouse Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerhouse graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Summerhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Summerhouse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Summerhouse practice?
- Dr. Terry Summerhouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Summerhouse practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.