A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Summerhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Summerhouse is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerhouse graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Summerhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Summerhouse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Summerhouse practice?
- Dr. Terry Summerhouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Summerhouse practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.