A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Lee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry T Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Terry T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Terry Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Radiologists.