A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan