A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Lee Thompson MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Terrence Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Thompson practices Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.