A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomlinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomlinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Tomlinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Tomlinson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Terry Tomlinson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Terry Tomlinson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miamisburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Miamisburg Radiologists.