Learn more about Dr. Terry Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomlinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomlinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Tomlinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Tomlinson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Terry Tomlinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Tomlinson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Radiologists.