Dr. Terry Trammell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Trammell?

the correct diagnosis is EVERYTHING

Posted on October 31st, 2017

when a fancy IL N Shore Dr. declared our 17year old son had Parkinson's due to remaining clonus (involuntary spasms) in his knee after surgery to repair a bad break, our second opinion choice, Dr Trammell , discovered instead a rare nerve configuration unique to the physiology of my son whereby nerve signals speed thru his larger than normal nerve canals far faster than most making him hyper-sensitive with hound dog nose capabilities, and crazy fast reaction times!( Dr. T even suggested careers for my son to think about like Blue Angels Jet Pilot)! The clonus disappeared in a few months as predicted. SO grateful for his keen observations + kindness during a frightening time for us 20 years ago! Lucky you - You have found a very rare professional + a funny, smart guy you need on your healing team. Dr. Terry Trammel is a national treasure - just poll the car racing community - he is their Dr. on the track. Thank you Dr. Trammell - I shutter to think where we would be now without your help! Likely loaded up with needless drugs + further symptoms. All worked out as well as possible. The Holmes' a very grateful family❤️

Saved my life

Posted on January 7th, 2017

At 45 I had scoliosis surgery for a 52 degree curve. The organs on my right side were all off by an inch and we're not in the space they should be in. Without this surgery I do not believe I would be functioning at 100 percent that I am today.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

God put him on earth to give back lives.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Incredible doctor, wonderful skills, above average compassion...

Something finally worked!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I wish I had written a review earlier! Dr. Trammell and his nurse Diane were wonderful. I had seen several physicians who didn't take the time to actually listen to me, and provide me with the necessary diagnostic exams to figure out what was going on. He took the time to work with me on aaa personal level, and completed an unusual thoracic fusion. All of my bones I'm the surrounding area are healed finally, and I can thank Dr. T for that! I would highly recommend him !

Put me Back Together

Posted on September 17th, 2013

If it wasn't for Terry... I'd be in a few peices!

Posted on February 29th, 2012

My trips to Dr Trammell's office has been a wonderful experience. Dr. T and Diana Reed are the greatest.

Highly Recommended

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Trammell has performed spine surgery on me twice in the last 10 years. He is very accurate in his diagnosis and tried several options before deciding to do surgery. He speaks in my language and explains everything very thorough. When I started having trouble with a pinched nerve in my neck the second time, I knew he was the doctor that I needed to see. I have sent several patients his way in the last 10 years. They all agree that he is the BEST!!

Don't waste your time!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I contacted Dr. Trammell after doing research to find what I felt was a highly qualified surgeon to perform surgery for Digenerative Disk Disease. I felt confident when I met him the first time; however, when I went back to him to discuss the surgery we were scheduling things changed. He flipped back and forth on what actually needed to be done. I ended up having a discectomy on my S1. The pain, tingling, and numbness was not relieved with the surgery. Dr. Trammell stated another surgery would need to be performed; however, he then had his nurse contact me to tell me there was nothing more he could do. I truely feel that since my name (not related to racing) was not going to provide him with further accolades in his career I simply didn't matter to him. I am extremely disappointed in the care, rather lack of care, poor bed side manner, wasted time, and travel (I live in a different state)that I would not recommend Dr. Trammell to anyone.

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

Outstanding support staff and physician!

Horrible Experience

Posted on May 19th, 2010

This was the worst Dr's visit that I have ever experienced. He has horrible bedside manner and treated me as if I was beneath him and didn't even deserve to be in the same exam room as him. He dismissed my concerns and basically told me that I was not in pain and to get over it because there was nothing that he could do for me. He was extremely unprofessional and extremely rude.

Posted on May 27th, 2017