Dr. Terry Trammell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Trammell?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Terry Trammell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2017

Saved my life

At 45 I had scoliosis surgery for a 52 degree curve. The organs on my right side were all off by an inch and we're not in the space they should be in. Without this surgery I do not believe I would be functioning at 100 percent that I am today.

April 27th, 2015

God put him on earth to give back lives.

February 25th, 2015

Incredible doctor, wonderful skills, above average compassion...

December 18th, 2013

Something finally worked!

I wish I had written a review earlier! Dr. Trammell and his nurse Diane were wonderful. I had seen several physicians who didn't take the time to actually listen to me, and provide me with the necessary diagnostic exams to figure out what was going on. He took the time to work with me on aaa personal level, and completed an unusual thoracic fusion. All of my bones I'm the surrounding area are healed finally, and I can thank Dr. T for that! I would highly recommend him !

September 17th, 2013

Put me Back Together

If it wasn't for Terry... I'd be in a few peices!

February 29th, 2012

My trips to Dr Trammell's office has been a wonderful experience. Dr. T and Diana Reed are the greatest.

June 13th, 2011

Highly Recommended

Dr. Trammell has performed spine surgery on me twice in the last 10 years. He is very accurate in his diagnosis and tried several options before deciding to do surgery. He speaks in my language and explains everything very thorough. When I started having trouble with a pinched nerve in my neck the second time, I knew he was the doctor that I needed to see. I have sent several patients his way in the last 10 years. They all agree that he is the BEST!!

May 16th, 2011

Don't waste your time!

I contacted Dr. Trammell after doing research to find what I felt was a highly qualified surgeon to perform surgery for Digenerative Disk Disease. I felt confident when I met him the first time; however, when I went back to him to discuss the surgery we were scheduling things changed. He flipped back and forth on what actually needed to be done. I ended up having a discectomy on my S1. The pain, tingling, and numbness was not relieved with the surgery. Dr. Trammell stated another surgery would need to be performed; however, he then had his nurse contact me to tell me there was nothing more he could do. I truely feel that since my name (not related to racing) was not going to provide him with further accolades in his career I simply didn't matter to him. I am extremely disappointed in the care, rather lack of care, poor bed side manner, wasted time, and travel (I live in a different state)that I would not recommend Dr. Trammell to anyone.

May 22nd, 2010

Outstanding support staff and physician!

May 19th, 2010

Horrible Experience

This was the worst Dr's visit that I have ever experienced. He has horrible bedside manner and treated me as if I was beneath him and didn't even deserve to be in the same exam room as him. He dismissed my concerns and basically told me that I was not in pain and to get over it because there was nothing that he could do for me. He was extremely unprofessional and extremely rude.

May 27th, 2017