A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Vitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Vitez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitez graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vitez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Stephen Vitez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Vitez practice?
- Dr. Terry Vitez has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Vitez practices Anesthesiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists.