A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Fuller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Wayne Fuller MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Terry Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Fuller practices Neurology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Neurologists.