Learn more about Dr. Terry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mood Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry W Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Terry Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Smith practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors and Chattanooga Internists.