A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mood Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry W Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Terry Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Smith practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Family Physicians and Chattanooga Internists.