A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Wagner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry John Wagner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Terry Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Wagner practices Family Medicine near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH.
See Hudson Primary Care Doctors.