A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Watnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Watnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Watnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry June Watnick MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Watnick practice?
- Dr. Terry Watnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Watnick practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.