Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Watnick
Dr. Terry Watnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watnick is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. Dr. Watnick has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Terry Watnick has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terry Watnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Michael Chattergoon
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi12
Dr. Andrew Feinberg
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Luis Diaz Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi19