A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Watnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Watnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Watnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Watnick practice?
Dr. Terry Watnick practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.