A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Ruff Watson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Watson practice?
- Dr. Terry Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Watson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.