A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Ruff Watson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Watson practice?
- Dr. Terry Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Watson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.