Dr. Terry Watson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 27th, 2015
This doctor is a really good in many ways but really has a terrible temper, often screaming at his office staff in front of patients.

February 18th, 2015
No problems
I have never had anything but a positive experience with Dr. Watson. He knows his stuff and gets you well! He is very direct (which I like). His staff always follows up with you and refills of prescriptions are always handled in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2014
rdsant
I have been seeing Dr. Terry Watson for over 10 years now. I have to say he is very honest and does care about his patients. I like a person who does not beat around the bush. He has a great practice and I highly recommend him.

July 23rd, 2012
Great Service
Dr. Watson is a no nonsense Dr that gets to the meat of the issue and tells the truth. He is always on time and conscientious with your time and for me that is important.

November 1st, 2011
I have seen a lot of doctors for my allergy problems. They all put me on so many medications it wasn't even funny after 6 months the problem was still there, no improvements whatsoever. I went to Dr. Watson and he took me off all the drugs that the so called specialists said I needed and put me on 1 medication, within a week my allergy problems were all cleared up. So in my opinion he knows his stuff and cares enough about his patients to actually get them to feeling better without draining their pocketbooks.

December 28th, 2010
very prompt! i have never waited when i have been in to see him. he is very matter of fact, but knows what he is doing.

October 1st, 2010
Arrogant & Condescending!
Dr. Watson seemed very arrogant and mean. Seemed like his time was FAR more valuable than treating me. Seemed nice on my first visit - but on my last visit he seemed condescending and I felt like I was an inconvenience for him?? Definitely getting a new doctor ---

June 28th, 2010
Prima Donna
He's hateful and mean to his staff in front of patients. He's become old, grunpy, and mean to his patients.

June 7th, 2010
Left his office crying he was so rude
I can't believe the visit I had today. He was wonderful on my first few visits. Slowly, I started noticing the way he was treating his staff. And now, today he treated me like that and worse. He was abrupt, and kept kept firing question after question at me, getting really irritated if I couldn't answer right away. He kept belittling me and making me feel stupid. "Well, I don't know what you expect ME to do about it! You come in here just expecting me to fix you...." when all I had done is mention some symptoms. When I started to tear up, he just said "Are you crying?! Why are you crying?!" I am definitely finding a new physician. On the plus side, he has always been really good about seeing you on the day you get sick and not overbooking himself to where he only sees pre-planned patients.

December 8th, 2009
Lost it
I have been going to Terry for over 13 years and in the past year, sadly he has lost his compassion. "Get over it!" and "I won't help you!" were words that I thought I would never hear from Terry! My last two visits lacked empathy, that I am in search of a new doctor!