Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Weill
Dr. Terry Weill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Weill is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Weill has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Terry Weill has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Terry Weill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Michael Feldman
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
New York, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Marianne Goldberger
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
New York, NY 0 mi55
Dr. Mary Cohen
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology, Addiction Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi