Dr. Terry Weill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Misdiagnosed by Dr. Terry Lister Weill
Misdiagnosed by Dr. Weill from 1996 to 2009 when I left her for another doctor who properly diagnosed me.

February 4th, 2012
Excellent practitioner
I have been a patient of Dr. Weill for approximately ten years. She is very knowledgable and caring. She returns phone calls very promptly and is very reliable. Even though I have moved out of Manhattan I continue to see her. When I became pregnant she took a lot of extra time to explain all med options, pros/ cons and provided me with several research articles to help me make an informed decision.

May 16th, 2010
Excellent psychopharmacologist
Dr. Weill was the 3rd psychiatrist/neurologist I consulted after several years of battling a depressive disorder. She was able to pinpoint the problem immediately and start treating it effectively. She was extremely involved in monitoring medication type and levels and able to find a combination that has worked effectively for almost a decade now. I cannot rate her highly enough - she has allowed me to be a fully functioning member of society, is always responsive and returns calls within a matter of hours!

December 11th, 2009
Terry L. Weill has been my psychiatrist for 15 year.Although there are many fine psychiatrists in my geographic area, I find that the 70 mile round trip to her office are to my benefit.There have been times when Dr. Weill, or myself have been under the weather, but it is rare when she or I will cancel a visit.Her knowlege and care in her field of psychiatry, are superior. It is no wonder that she has been among the best doctors, voted by her peers to appear the Castle Connelly publication.