A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Weingarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Weingarden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingarden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weingarden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarden graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Weingarden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital - Garden City, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Weingarden DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Weingarden practice?
- Dr. Terry Weingarden has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Weingarden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.