A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Wells MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Wells practice?
- Dr. Terry Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Wells practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Primary Care Doctors.