Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Westfield
Dr. Terry Westfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Westfield is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. Dr. Westfield has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Westfield has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Terry Westfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Marc Taylor
San Antonio, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Michele Thiet
San Antonio, TX 0.60 mi39
Dr. Michael Jones
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.60 mi34