A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Westfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Westfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Westfield, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Westfield graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lou Westfield MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Westfield practice?
- Dr. Terry Westfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Westfield practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists and San Antonio Surgeons.