A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Weston is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Weston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MedCentral Health System
- Med Central Health Systems, Mansfield, Oh
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Weston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Weston practice?
- Dr. Terry Weston has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Weston practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.