A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Weston is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weston
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Weston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MedCentral Health System
- Med Central Health Systems, Mansfield, Oh
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Weston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Weston practice?
- Dr. Terry Weston has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Weston practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.