Dr. Terry Wilkinson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Arlington, TX

March 24th, 2017
Great Dr.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Wilkinson's for around 22-25 years (A long time). We have ALWAYS been very happy with him and his care. He always made us feel so comfortable and was always so very pleasant you did not feel like you were at a Dr. He always listened to us and found the best means to correct our problems. He often would leave the room and research a medication book before he prescribed a med. I always felt very comfortable taking medication he prescribed. He was very good about sending us to specialists when needed as well. It breaks our hearts to have to find another physician. But my husband recently retired and due to the fact that Family Healthcare Assoc. only accepts 3 different Medicare Advantage plans and no longer accepts Traditional Medicare with a supplement we are having to find another physician. We will always be grateful to Dr. Wilkinson and his staff for the many years he guarded our health. You will be going to one of the best if you decide to see Dr. Wilkinson. Thank you Dr. Wilkinson

April 23rd, 2014
Great Dr
Dr Wilkinson has been my primary DR for around 10 years now. He listens and works to find the best resolution which doesn't have to be medication. Yes there are times when you have to wait to get it but name a Dr's office where you don't. I would highly recommend Dr Wilkinson.

June 7th, 2012
Did not address any of the reasons I came in for an appointment, never answered any of my questions (he said he would but never did). He recommended I lower my cholesterol, that after I did so, he said it didn't count, frustrating. Failed to follow up on test results as promised. I had to keep calling his office weeks later to get test results. Prescribed a med with the worst potential side effects, when more effective, newer meds were available for the same or less cost.

October 4th, 2011
Dr OK but MA not so
I was kept waiting in the Drs lobby for 45 minutes when rooms were available. Kind nurse finally brought me back to a room. Nurse was young but very considerate.

June 4th, 2008
Genuinely Caring Doctor
Dr. Wilkinson takes the time to listen, makes notes, you never feel rushed. He is very thorough. My family have been patients of his for the past seventeen years.