Family Practitioner
Family Healthcare Assoc
121 E Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76011
817-860-1309
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Dr  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr Wilkinson has been my primary DR for around 10 years now. He listens and works to find the best resolution which doesn't have to be medication. Yes there are times when you have to wait to get it but name a Dr's office where you don't. I would highly recommend Dr Wilkinson.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Did not address any of the reasons I came in for an appointment, never answered any of my questions (he said he would but never did). He recommended I lower my cholesterol, that after I did so, he said it didn't count, frustrating. Failed to follow up on test results as promised. I had to keep calling his office weeks later to get test results. Prescribed a med with the worst potential side effects, when more effective, newer meds were available for the same or less cost.

|  Dr OK but MA not so  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I was kept waiting in the Drs lobby for 45 minutes when rooms were available. Kind nurse finally brought me back to a room. Nurse was young but very considerate.

|  Genuinely Caring Doctor  |  show details
by L. Ray on Jun 4th, 2008

Dr. Wilkinson takes the time to listen, makes notes, you never feel rushed. He is very thorough. My family have been patients of his for the past seventeen years.