A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Woodbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Woodbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbeck graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Woodbeck has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Hicks Woodbeck MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry H. Woodbeck practice?
- Dr. Terry Woodbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Woodbeck practices Internal Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Internists.