Dr. Terry Wynn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Detroit, MI

January 11th, 2012
mckimmy
Dr. Wynn delievered both of my children. She is very caring and easy to love, she shows alot of concern for her paitents because she cares. If or when I have my next baby she will be the one to share that experience for me. Won't settle with any other.

August 22nd, 2011
I found Dr. Wynn to be a very conscientious, courteous, caring professional. She listens and prompts to ensure she understands what our problem(s) are, and provides direction, gets testing done, and works to solve any problem we have.

June 25th, 2011
beyond expectation
I WAS HAPPY ON MY FIRST. I TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GOOD SHE IS.

May 5th, 2011
Great Doctor
Although soft spoken, Dr. Wynn is a great doctor. She is very caring and is a great at listening to your problems, or concerns and diagnoses them accurately. During my labor, she was very attentive and was great at easing my nervousness. I always recommend her to all my friends and family. I will surely use her again with my next child!

February 25th, 2011
should be in family practice
when i first meet Dr Wynn i thought she was shy then i relized she wasnt she was hearing what i had to say waiting to answer and solve the mystery to the things i was complaining about and to help.not something i have seen very much of . she was never in a rush or big hurry to get you out once she came into the room with you. if you ever have the privalige to see Dr.Wynn know you and your baby are the most important people in the room to her ,she certanly made me feel that way.spoiled me on doctors wish i could see her for all my medical needs .i feel strongly she should be in the family practice...Thank you so much for taking such good care of me and my two sisters and seeing our three baby boys into this life safely

September 22nd, 2010
Lack of communication
I am seeing Dr. Wynn as an OB patient, she never asks questions like how am I doing or even about how many children or miscarriages I had. She seems like she was in a hurry every time. The staff was good at first, then a receptionist and nurse left (can't blame them) now my visits are not the same. I only stay with her as a physician because she is the only OB/GYN in Pulaski, I am not having any problems, and I want to deliver at Hillside Hospital because it has wonderful OB/GYN department. She is a good doctor, just doesn't talk much or ask questions, she needs to know if I am taking my vitamins or if I has any problems, the new nurse doesn't ask hardly anything either. It seems like the nurse that used to be there knew more about me and my care than Dr. Wynn did. I wish that nurse luck because she was excellent. I will not recommend Dr. Wynn to any of my friends or family, I will tell tham to go out of town. She also told my frind she needed to see a high risk doctor but never told her why, she was extremely worried that something was wrong with the baby, but it wasn't.