Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Yamauchi
Dr. Terry Yamauchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yamauchi is affiliated with UAMS Medical Center, Arkansas Children's Hospital and University Hospital of Arkansas. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Yamauchi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Terry Yamauchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Bryan Burke Jr
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi34
Dr. Richard Frye
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi15
Dr. Richard Hall
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi40