Dr. Terry Younger Is this you?

3.8

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr. Younger was very rude, and blamed pain on me and stated his injections only work some of the time. His physician assistant student hurt me quite a bit when doing the injection. Would rather go to another surgeon.

Posted on September 1st, 2012

This doctor performed a few shoulder operations for me. After the last one he said my shoulders would never be fixed, he did not give me any names of someone else just said I won't ever be fixed. I took it upon myself to see dr Anthony Romeo who came up in America's top shoulder surgeon search I did. And 6 years later I have two awesome shoulders that I had a laterjet done to each. When he found out I left and had surgery somewhere else his ego was shot and treated my hand problem and myself with disrespect. If you have a problem go to the best and he is not the best.

The Best

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Younger for 15+ years do to mostly sports related injuries. Every time I see Dr. Younger it is like he has no other penitents. He takes what ever time necessary to help you and is always interested in you the person.I've seen the Best Doctors across the US and Dr. Younger is the best!

Posted on August 4th, 2016