Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Zarling
Dr. Terry Zarling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Zarling is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Zarling has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Terry Zarling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.
Dr. Kelly Cooke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Waukesha, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Matthew Weinberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi13
Dr. Imad Katib
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Waukesha, WI 0 mi38