A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Zheutlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Zheutlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheutlin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zheutlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Zheutlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheutlin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zheutlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Zheutlin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry Zheutlin practice?
- Dr. Terry Zheutlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Zheutlin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.