Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Zheutlin
Dr. Terry Zheutlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Schaumburg, IL and Chicago, IL. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Zheutlin is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, St. Anthony Medical Center of Crown Point and Swedish Covenant Hospital. Dr. Zheutlin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Terry Zheutlin has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Terry Zheutlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Martha Calden
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Angela Bell
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Janet Cudahy
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi44