Dr. Terry Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Zimmerman?

Over the moon happy!

Posted on August 29th, 2016

From start to finish my experience has been impeccable with Dr. Z. and his staff. Everyone has been friendly, accommodating and follow up has been a breeze. Dr. Z's bedside manner cannot be beat! I saw Dr. Z way back in 1999 for Augmentation and was thrilled back then. Many years later and 3 kids I decided to get liposuction. I am over the moon happy with my results and my husband is too!

Dr. Z is the best!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Zimmerman was an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone needing cosmetic care.

extremely happy😍

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Zimmerman has transformed the look of my breast immensely. He is phenominal and i am so greatful to have gone to a Dr. who cares about what you want, but can also be straight foward and make you think realistically so that you are very satisfied. I have recommended friends and family and i push for anyone who wants a Dr they can trust, to see Dr. Zimmerman.

Breast Augmentation - my success story

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I've had my breast augmentation done by Dr Zimmerman in Feb'12 and very satisfied with the results and overall experience. To give you a background: my close family member had a surgery with Dr Mabourakh in Folsom several years ago and it was a disaster in my opinion, so I was very carefull in choosing a good doctor for my surgery. I was collecting recommendations (my OBGYN, happy women with great breasts) over a year and they've been pointing to Zimmerman in Folsom and another doctor in Roseville. I'm a thorough person, so I've checked all the review websites and was shocked to find reviews that were below my expectations for those two doctors. I did the same for the dr who did the work on my family member and those were positive. That didn't make sense to me. I've decided to go with Dr. Zimmerman and I'm glad I did. Everything went well - staff, bedside manners, expectations, results. My breasts are proportionate and beautiful. My original breasts were small and got smaller after breastfeedings, I didn't have any other concerns or problems, and I'm glad I've trusted DrZimmerman to do the work because the results are amazing and no complications.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Zimmerman was so honest, up front, and thorough throughout the entire process. It really made me feel comfortable! The staff was also very kind and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone!

Do not reccommend

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I went to Dr zimmerman for breast augmentation and I could not be any more dissapointed. my breast looks terrible and he wants to charge me again to fix my breast.

Worst Plastic Surgeon Ever

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I had a liposuction of my thighs and a tummy tuck. The results are awful. My inner thigh has a giant hole and my tummy tuck scar is very high. Wish I had gone somewhere else!!

Egotistical and Arrogant

Posted on September 28th, 2011

He thinks he knows everything. Dr Ego should be his real name. Arrogant and has a real attitude.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Zimmerman is incredible! What he's done for me has truly changed my life. All of my girlfriends who have had work done have gone to him and I hear nothing but rave reviews. His staff is fantastic and they take great care of you. Call and schedule a consultation today. You'll be glad you did. He can change your life too!

Phenomenal Doctor & Staff!!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

After experiencing some problems with an implant surgery only 1 year prior I began looking into surgeons to help correct my shape. I consulted with numerous surgeons and Dr Z was the only doctor who gave me 3 scenarios that could be causing the problem and options to correct it. He took the time to eductate me on the issues. The outcome of my surgery with Dr. Z is amazing. My body is completely transformed and looks better than I imagined! He continues to follow up regularly to ensure I am healing correctly. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. It's rare see a group of staff who possess such compassion for their patients! I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone looking for plastic surgery knowing they will receive the best care available!

Great Plastic Surgeon

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Office is friendly and professinal. Dr. Zimmerman is very pleasant, good bedside manner, and an excellent surgeon.

Very Disappointed

Posted on March 1st, 2011

A wanted to inflate the deflated. I wanted voluptuous and I got "average". In fact, I look no different in clothing than before and sub-standard for a bikini. I hoped to toss out the padded bras - NOT. Compared to my girlfriends, I am small. Very disappointed and would not recommend. Find an office willing to take the time to show you what is available instead of railroading you into their preferences.