A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terryl Times:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terryl Times is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terryl Times, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Times graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Times has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terryl D Times MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terryl D. Times practice?
- Dr. Terryl Times has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terryl Times practices Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.