- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tesfaye Meren
Dr. Tesfaye Meren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Providence, RI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Meren is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Meren has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tesfaye Meren has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tesfaye Meren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Providence, RI.
Dr. Audrey Kupchan
East Providence, RI 0 mi36
Dr. Joseph Terlato
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Providence, RI 0 mi29
Dr. Peter Karczmar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
East Providence, RI 0 mi31