A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teshome Tegene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teshome Tegene is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teshome Tegene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tegene graduated from Univ U Novom Sadu, Med Fak, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia.
Dr. Tegene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teshome Zewdu Tegene MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teshome Z. Tegene practice?
- Dr. Teshome Tegene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teshome Tegene practices Internal Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Suitland, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists.