A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teshome Tegene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teshome Tegene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tegene graduated from Univ U Novom Sadu, Med Fak, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia.
Dr. Tegene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teshome Zewdu Tegene MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teshome Z. Tegene practice?
- Dr. Teshome Tegene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teshome Tegene practices Internal Medicine near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD and Laurel, MD.
See Lanham Internists.