Dr. Tess Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Gordon is amazing. The wait time can be lengthy at times, but I've never been to a doctor that I didn't have to sit and wait for. She is so caring, and you can tell that she loves what she does. I am going through my second pregnancy with her now, and I would not put the care of my self or my baby in the hands of anyone else. I trust her wholeheartedly.

November 5th, 2015
Left the building...
I got canceled on for my last annual the day of and then was told it would be 3 months before they could get me in. My next time back you could hear her yelling that she was leaving and seemed quite mad. The nurse came in and asked if I wanted to reschedule or wait. I waited pants off and all for a long time. I've seen her twice before this in previous years and she was nice I felt like she really cared but now I just don't know what's going on. I am seriously considering switching dr.'s even though I don't want too. I hope the professionalism goes up.

September 24th, 2015
Don't do it!!!!!
When I was pregnant with my son (2014), Dr. Gordon was amazing!! She had fantastic bedside manner, very understanding, all around amazing doctor. My labor didn't go as planned and ended up emergency c-section. I'm beyond thankful for her saving my son. But since I gave birth, Dr. G's office has been nothing but rude and unhelpful. I've been calling them every day for almost 2 weeks and won't get a response. I'm being charged for something my insurance covers. The office hasn't submitted my claim to insurance, but instead charges me. They will not let me make an appointment for birth control until I pay the bill that THEY haven't submitted to insurance. Beware beware!! Unless you're pregnant, they couldn't care less about you!!!!!! I'd find a new doctor

August 3rd, 2015
DR. GORDON IS THE BEST!

April 16th, 2015
Dr Gordon has been my doctor for many years, but recently she does not seem interested in her patients. She has significantly cut her office hours and is impossible to get ahold of. She is overbooked so getting an appointment is very hard. She rushes though appointments and has had incorrect or incomplete information, which makes me nervous! Generally, she seems like she does not have time for me. It's very dissapointing!

April 12th, 2015
Saved my and my daughter's life

January 20th, 2014
Great!!!
She was always smiling and laughing. Was great with me, the husband, who knew/understood very little. She took the time to explain to me what was going on and what everything meant. Made it to the hospital about 40 minutes before my wife delivered. Waited with us until she delivered, not like most doctors who leave and say call me when the baby is coming. We didn't have to repeat ourselves, she knew our situation every time she saw us. Best OBGYN ever!!! My wife loves her too!!! (She would have wrote this but she and baby are sleeping...lol...

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Gordon is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. She has helped me to deliver both of my girls full term and healthy, when other doctors said it couldn't be done. She has also treated me for 2 bouts of ppd. Without, her my girls and I would not be here today. She is the best ob/gyn!

December 2nd, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
My husband and I could not rate Dr. Gordon as anything other than fantastic! She truly cares about her patients and treats them with kindness and respect. Thank you Dr. Gordon for helping me through my complicated pregnancy and delivering a beautiful baby boy with the utmost professionalism and compassion!!

October 16th, 2011
Quality care = Quality time
My overall experience at NWO Parnters In Women's Health II, Dr. Tess Gordon, was AMAZING! Dr. Gordon is not only a talented physician, but a caring and empathetic human being. I have NEVER seen her behave in such a way that would belittle or demean another human. The only down side is the time I have to wait to get an appointment (2 weeks mostly unless its an ER!) but I would wait a year if I had to. Dr. G is Fabulous!!!

September 13th, 2010
Dr. Gordon Is an AWESOME doctor I am so glad that she has her own practice now

June 25th, 2010
I think Dr. Gordon is a great doc, very gentle and caring. She spends time with me and does not make me feel like she is rushed. I sent my mother to her!