Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tess Klaristenfeld
Dr. Tess Klaristenfeld, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Klaristenfeld is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tess Klaristenfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Tess Klaristenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Laurie Publicover
San Diego, CA 0.77 mi35
Dr. Eric Liu
San Diego, CA 0.85 mi19
Dr. Steven Henderson
Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.94 mi30