Dr. Tessa Fischer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tessa Fischer?

Posted on August 19th, 2016

very dissatisfied with her care for my mom.

Do not go to this physician

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Fischer with an acute cough. She saw me for all of 4 minutes: did not take my height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, or listen to my lungs. She diagnosed me with the flu, which seems to be accurate, but gave me hardly any suggestions for what to take or do, and did not indicate to come back to see her after some time. My symptoms have gotten much worse within 3 days of seeing her, and now she is not available for a follow-up until next week and I have to go to the ER due to feeling like my throat is being dissected every time I cough. Additionally, she was speaking negatively about one of her patients to the receptionist as I was filling out my paperwork, and then as I was leaving, she asked another patient to give her good marks on the satisfaction survey. Terrible boundaries!

Posted on November 6th, 2013

She ordered the wrong test. When I went to the office she had scheduled me at they informed me that the order was incorrect; and not what I needed to have done. Reaching her to get the order changed took over a week; and scheduling with a different office. They did not have the equipment at the first office. When my results came back saying that I had cancer, she left me a voice mail and never followed up. I called her office; she did not call me back. Inaccurate diagnosis and no follow-up. Not okay. It goes without saying that I have switched doctors. I am not someone who writes scathing reviews for the fun of it. However, my experience with this physician was SO NOT OKAY!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Very friendly doctor! Very helpful ,has great resources

Posted on September 12th, 2012

The staff has always been pleasant but Dr. Fischer can be very unprofessional at times.

Unbelievable - in a bad way

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I'm definitely not one to just start posting bad reviews but I had to write something about this doctor as my experience was horrific. The doctor does not spend enough time with you, talks down to you and ultimately rushes you out the door. I waited 2 hours to get one referral to a neuro optomologist. The second referral I needed was for an MRI/MRV. It took this office 5 times, several calls from me AND the other office to get the referral correct!! They are incompetent and not at all knowledgeable about insurance procedures. They even told me to call my insurance to find out which neoro optomologists are covered... Isn't that their job the insurance people said?! I bring up concerns and had to practically fight to be heard and thankfully I did because 2 months later I was diagnosed with MS. How absurd is it that I had to go through all of this just to be seen and heard because the doctor would not listen to me. When needing a referral for the neurologist I was told they were faxing it over, come to find out they never bothered to send it... Her office is not updated by any means. I feel like I went back in time a few generations. The receptionist is not at all polite and her desk is a complete mess. The NP was completely lost and had to leave the room roughly 5-10 times to ask what she was supposed to do. I just hope no one goes through what I did there. Good luck if you choose this doctor!

Posted on January 17th, 2017