A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessa Lebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessa Lebinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessa Lebinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebinger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lebinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of MD Medical System
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tessa Gorenstein Lebinger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tessa G. Lebinger practice?
- Dr. Tessa Lebinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Tessa Lebinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.