A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessa Lebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebinger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lebinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessa Lebinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebinger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lebinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of MD Medical System
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tessa Gorenstein Lebinger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tessa G. Lebinger practice?
- Dr. Tessa Lebinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Tessa Lebinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Endocrinologists.