A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessa Schisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessa Schisler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schisler graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schisler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Special Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schisler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tessa Schisler practice?
Dr. Tessa Schisler practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Family Physicians.