A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessie Barrett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tessie Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tessie L. Barrett practice?
Dr. Tessie Barrett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Barrett, Dr. Terese Barrett, Dr. Teresita Barrett, Dr. Teri Barrett, Dr. Terri Barrett, Dr. Terrie Barrett