A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessie Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessie Barrett is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessie Barrett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tessie Leora Barrett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tessie L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Tessie Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Tessie Barrett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.