A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessie Okamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessie Okamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessie Okamura, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okamura graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Okamura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okamura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tessie A. Okamura practice?
Dr. Tessie Okamura practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.