LOVE DR. OKAMURA show details LOVE DR. OKAMURA
by Karen D. on Dec 23rd, 2013

We have been with Dr. O since 2000. All 4 of my children really like her and we couldn't be happier with her professionalism, caring, and happy personality. She has always been right on with her diagnoses and never over-reacts. I couldn't give a pediatrician a higher rating. Thanks Dr. Okamura!

The Perfect Pediatrician show details The Perfect Pediatrician
by Lisa G. on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Okamura has been my two kid's pediatrician since each was born. (They are now 6 and 4) She is wonderful, sweet and bubbly. She always is clear in her explanations and is very calm even when sending you to the emergency room. Her sweet and calm demeanor really lowers your stress level. She is not quick to overmedicate. She has always been accurate in her diagnosis. Even if her practice did not take my insurance, I would continue to have my children see her and pay full price. She's worth it!

Mitzi C. show details Mitzi C.
by Mitzi C on May 4th, 2010

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Okamura since 2004 when my son was born. She is an incredible physician and excellent with both of my children. I experienced an insurance change through my husband's job which left me in the hands of not so caring pediatricians. I cannot tell you how quickly I ran back to Dr. Okamura. I will not stray again. If you want a pediarician who sincerely cares about the health and well-being of your child, then look no further. I can say from experience that I would trust no other physician with my children!