A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessie Tharakan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessie Tharakan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharakan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Tharakan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tessie E Tharakan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tessie E. Tharakan practice?
- Dr. Tessie Tharakan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tessie Tharakan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.