A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tessy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tessy Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tessy Jenkins, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Jenkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tessy C Jenkins MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tessy C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Tessy Jenkins has 10 office locations.
Dr. Tessy Jenkins practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.